Saturday, March 12, 2011

Minnie Girl

I have created a magical clipboard showing off my daughter in her Minnie Mouse tee and skirt. This is one of my very own designs that I hand pieced appliqued with satin stitches. The skirt has a ruffled petticoat.

This project was inspired by my group Crafters Anonymous which has bi-weekly contests. This particular challenge was to create a clipboard with any medium. I chose Disney themed papers and added swirls, flowers, and many ribbons.

Please stop by our site to visit and see what fun-filled designs are waiting for you!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Wow Cheryl thats too cute and so is your Minnie Girl

Handmade (Tia Richards) said...

Wahoooo well done Cheryl. You have done a fab job!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafters Anonymous

Nerida said...

Your daughter, sewing and clipboard are just gorgeous!

Dee said...

Fantastic clipboard. Your daughter looks so cute!

Anna said...

This is so colourful; perfect for a girl.

Jenny Adams said...

Love the colours - gorgeous!
Jenny

flo's-a-scrapin said...

Love the pic and the clipboard.